The Krannitz Scholarship provides tuition assistance to students of William V. Fisher Catholic High School in Lancaster, Ohio.
Eligibility Requirements and Criteria for the Krannitz Scholarship
- Must complete essay: How will I use my Catholic education to positively impact the lives of others?
- Must be enrolled to attend William V. Fisher Catholic High School in the coming school year;
- Must have good grades at the time of the application, with a “C” average or its equivalent;
- Participation in extra curricular activities may be considered;
- Demonstrated financial need.
Amount of Award
This is a one-time scholarship. Scholarship awards and amounts will vary, depending on availability of funds. Scholarship awards are made payable directly to the institution of enrollment on the student’s behalf, for the purposes and expenses associated with tuition, fees, textbooks, and required supplies and equipment.
Please contact Dan Kurth at email@example.com with any questions.