2020 St. Martha Giving Circle Grants
Congratulations to the 2020 award winners, totaling $35,000!
The St. Martha Giving Circle (The Marthas) is excited to announce this year’s grant recipients. Members of The Marthas nominated 18 organizations for consideration. In April, they voted and awarded money to the top ten for a total of $35,000. The Marthas have a history of identifying, learning about, and supporting groups doing incredible work in our community. To date they have granted almost $198,000 to deserving organizations and ministries in our community!
Congratulations to the following grantees:
- $10,000 Mommies Matter
- $7,000 St. Lawrence Haven – Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- $5,000 J.O.I.N.
- $3,000 Christ Child Society
- $3,000 Cristo Rey High School
- $3,000 Columbus Early Learning Center
- $1,000 Joseph’s Coat of Columbus
- $1,000 Damascus Catholic Mission Campus
- $1,000 Dominican Learning Center
- $1,000 Heartbeat International
Total grants awarded: $35,000
The Marthas gather quarterly throughout the year, to learn about organizations and their needs, and decide together which projects to financially support. There are also opportunities to share ideas, serve with one another, grow deeper in our Catholic faith, socialize, and learn about the ongoing needs in our Diocese.