An Endowment Fund provides a source of annual income to a Catholic organization of your choice. This fund is designed to function in perpetuity, making it possible for you to ensure long-term financial support to your chosen cause. Once established, anyone can make additional contributions to the fund in any dollar amount.
- Endowment Funds allow you to designate to any Catholic organization, or leave unrestricted to serve the greatest need
- The Catholic Foundation manages the fund and distributes income to the selected organization
- Open with cash, marketable securities or other assets
- Ability to fund at death with an estate gift or designation in a will
- Invested in accordance with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops guidelines for Socially Responsible Investments
- Avoid capital gains taxes on long-term, highly appreciated assets
- Reduction in income taxes