Existing Endowment and Donor Advised Funds
Anyone can add to an existing fund, in any amount. Please choose the desired fund to make a contribution online. Use the navigation above to sort by pillar and area of interest.
If you are interested in opening a fund of your own, visit Open A Fund.
St. Matthias Parish/Father Dermody Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide for the needs of St. Matthias parish.
Fund ID # 320ACC
St. Michael Athletic Association Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide for uniforms, equipment, and the repair and maintenance of the athletic facilities associated with St. Michael Parish and School in Worthington, Ohio.
Fund ID # 320CDY
St. Michael Athletic Association Scholarship Endowment Fund
This fund shall award scholarships annually to graduating eighth graders, who participated in athletics at St. Michael School in Worthington, Ohio and who are attending a Catholic high school.
Fund ID # 320CDZ
St. Michael Church Continuing Education for Religion Teachers Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide funding for the education of teachers of religion at St. Michael School and Parish.
Fund ID # 320AJA
St. Michael Church Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide for the capital and operating needs of St. Michael Church, Worthington.
Fund ID # 320AIT
St. Michael Church Landscape Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide for the landscaping needs of the parish.
Fund ID # 320AIZ
St. Michael Music Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide for the music ministry of St. Michael Parish, including, but not limited to maintenance and enhancement of the church's pipe organ.
Fund ID # 320AIY
St. Michael Parish School Tuition Assistance Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide for not less than 85% of the distribution will provide tuition assistance to deserving students attending St. Michael School. The remaining 15% of the distribution may be used to benefit teachers, programs, or other purposes directly related to the school.
Fund ID # 320AMA
St. Michael School Endowment Fund
This fund shall provide assistance in meeting the capital and operating needs of St. Michael School.
Fund ID # 320AIU