Bottoms Up! Diaper Drive
Help Single Mothers Provide Diapers For Their Children
Single mothers need support and accompaniment
Diapers are huge percentage of a single mom’s annual income, forcing many to reuse disposable diapers. Bottoms Up has teamed up with Angels Nurture and Disciple in celebrating the dignity of womanhood and motherhood by walking with single moms and their families for two years post-delivery to help these women get off to a great start with their children.
Why Diapers Matter!
- 1 in 3 US families struggle to buy diapers for children
- Diapers can cost $70-80 a month
- The average baby needs 6-10 diapers per day
- It costs about $1,000 a year to diaper a child in the average disposable product, but one in three families in this country has trouble affording those must-have items.
What Can You Do?
- Purchase diapers for Bottoms Up!
- Become a Bottoms Up Sponsor
- Become a Bottoms Up Partner
For more information, contact Tim Welsh at 614-419-6985 or visit https://bottomsup.life