Bishop Hartley High School
The pursuit of our mission of transforming lives through spiritual formation, rigorous academic preparation, and servant leadership, is only possible with the funding generated by generous donors who support our development campaigns and fundraising events. The Hartley Family Tree Fund is our annual fund and assists Bishop Hartley High School families in their most immediate needs. However, we also look to planned giving to provide long-term, ongoing support to our mission.
By definition, planned giving is a major gift that comes from the donor’s financial or estate planning. Gifts could come from appreciated securities or stock, real estate, a retirement plan or even cash – but they are generally made from outside of one’s discretionary income. Some donors are in a position to make the gift (or multiple gifts) during their lifetime, but many make the gift as a bequest in their will. Planned gifts can offer many benefits to the donor, including tax benefits or the potential for returned income.
Often times, a planned gift is put in an endowment fund, which allows the one-time gift to grow and provides a permanent source of funds for the intended beneficiary. Bishop Hartley is blessed to receive financial support from several endowment funds created by generous donors. We ask you to consider making a contribution to these existing funds or, if you’re able, consider opening your own endowment fund with Bishop Hartley High School as the beneficiary.
Contribute to our funds online now:
- Bishop James J. Hartley High School Endowment Fund
- Bishop Hartley Family Tree Endowment Fund
- Susan Ellen Farry Memorial Endowment Fund
- Chris Hauser Sr. Memorial Endowment Fund
- Joseph J. & Adeline Pax Laihr Endowment Fund
- Jack & Elaine O’Dea Memorial Pay-to-Play Endowment Fund
- Fathers John & James Ogurchock Tuition Assistance Endowment Fund
- Dominic W. & Beth Ann Prunte Bishop Hartley High School Endowment Fund
- Esther G. Ross Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Michael Woerner Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Collins Family Endowment Fund
The above funds are administered by The Catholic Foundation, the official planned giving partner of Bishop Hartley High School.