The Catholic Foundation is seeking a part-time (20-30 hours) Executive Assistant to provide support for the President/CEO, support for the Board of Trustees, and general support of the Foundation team.
Board and Committees
- Provide room setup including tables and chairs, food and beverage, atmosphere, electronics, place settings, and materials.
- Receive from departments and prepare Board materials, and distribute in advance of meetings through digital applications.
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy Board records, lists and contact information, meeting dates, and distribute as appropriate. Send notices and reminders, and confirm attendees.
President & CEO Support
- Ensure immediate engagement and assistance with donors, Board members, Bishop’s office, pastors, and key constituents.
- Coordinate arrangements, communications, and materials for Board and committees.
- Monitor and respond to email, telecommunications, and hard-copy communications, and provide status updates.
- Schedule and record in calendar various appointments, events, travel, and other.
- Maintain database profiles and contacts.
- Coordinate entertainment including event details and charges, attendees, arrangements, etc.
- Write and send letters and cards.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An understanding of Catholic stewardship and philanthropy.
- Strong team skills and an ability to serve and assist others in multiple assignments.
- The ability to work independently or with others in a collaborative team environment and remotely.
- Excellent business procedure skills.
- Excellent reading, written, and oral communication skills. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, writes persuasive correspondence, and effectively communicates with all constituents.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding and to carry out detailed written or oral instructions, and foresee outcomes as variables and circumstances change.
- Must be courteous at all times, organized and flexible to adapt to changing needs, and able to maintain all confidential information.
- Proficient with Windows office suite applications including Word, Excel, Team, and database.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening and the ability to remember names, faces, and constituent relationship information and history. The ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment or independently.
- Compliance with BCI&I background checks and completion of the Diocese of Columbus’ Protecting God’s Children program.
- Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, typical of an office with computers and printers. This is a non-exempt position. The Catholic Foundation is a smoke-free facility.
Supervised By: President and Chief Executive Officer
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 2.